Jun 22, 2012

More Summer-time Happenings

This week has been a full, full week for us.  This week we have:
  •  made a trip to the library
  •  read lots
  •  paid a visit to the Asheboro Zoo (very hot but lots of fun)
  •  been to the pool
  •  gone to a few classes at the gym(for me of course)
  •  been grocery shopping(hate)
  •  and watched Emma have her riding lesson(she's in love!). 
Of course with all of the Summer-time fun my house and it's dirt and crust have been neglected.  So today I joined up my two oldest to help me.  It took us quite awhile to get it all done but now my house is sparkling,  clean enough anyway!  We don't expect perfection around here but let's just say it's not gag nasty anymore!  AND they both received a dollar each for their help and Beau got some pennies for his piggy bank.  :) They were more than delighted with that! 

I also put a new recipe from Pinterest in the crockpot.  It's chicken fajitas.  Oh and there are chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven.  It's enough to make me feel pretty doggone productive today. ;) 

We have a packed weekend ahead of us with a trip to visit family in Virginia tomorrow and Beau's birthday on Sunday and cookout with our care group that night. 

It's been busy alright and not slowing down quite yet but it's a good kind of busy.  It's kind of my way of waiting out, or surviving you could say, these last 3 or so months until we are moved. 

I just keep waiting, waiting, waiting, and been almost fed up at times with the waiting game but it will all be worth it in the end, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment