Jun 24, 2012

A few random thoughts from this weekend:

  • One thing I must remember from here on out when we visit the family in Virginia....always take a change of clothing for everyone (especially kids).  I had not anticipated playing in the creek and the kids got wet and dirty BUT we had a great time nonetheless!  Great memories.  I'm glad my kids have all of those cousins to grow up with. 
  • When climbing up the muddy bank of a river be more careful not to grab a thorny branch.  My thumb still smarts. 
  • I like hotdogs.
  • I have one awesome man for a husband.  
  • That husband also took me for a ride on a four-wheeler.  I was scared.  I prayed to God for my life.  I reminded him that our three children needed their mother and if he wanted a death by four-wheeler then he needed to do that alone.  It was also deathly thrilling.  I also almost left an eyeball hanging on a branch down by the creek. 
  • After I got home I was still laughing about checking the chicken. 
  • Two-year olds have no idea about birthdays and I have the sweetest, cuddliest two-year old boy.  No voice could sound sweeter saying "Mama" to get my attention about any and every little thing.  He likes his tricycle we got him.  He learned to ding it's little bell.  I love him to pieces!
  • Cody loves to bake with me.  We made more chocolate chip cookies just for him because I had to take the first batch to Virginia. 
 And since today is Beau's 2nd birthday here he was two years ago.  My how time flys...






No comments:

Post a Comment