Apr 28, 2012

A Country House in the making

Here is a little house update for you.

We have a house!

Well, it's just the "skeleton" of our house really but we have a FORM!  Yay!  The framing is now finished!

What's next? 

A whole bunch of stuff. 

This morning we went out there to see the progress and Cory's parents and grandparents met us out there.  I brought along my camera. 

This is the front.  It will have brick siding and a tin roof. 



This is the back.  There will be a screen porch here.  It's one of the few things I asked for. :)


Nana just couldn't help herself.  The dirt pile was too tempting.



Cory and his Granny.



Cory and his Pawpaw.


The mastermind behind it all.  The man has skills, talent and an eye for how it will all look. 


And because he's so cute here he is again.  Sorry.  No I'm not. 




I'm all about some wildflowers.




No comments:

Post a Comment