Mar 9, 2012

Treasure Hunting

I have a new found love for Goodwill/Thrift stores.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe it's because I'm often successful at finding something that I think is really great. Something someone just cast off.  Maybe it's the thrill of the hunt! 

It's like treasure hunting!

This week we did just that.  Here are a couple of things we found.  The first is a dress that Emma picked out that I agreed was pretty cute.  The best part about it?  It was 2.49. 


We found a couple other things and then this caught my eye. 


It's a farm scene and it has the word Fruhling at the bottom.  I didn't know what it meant but something about it intrigued me. 

I googled it.  Fruhling in German means....Spring.  :)  Perfect.

Cory thought it was pretty cool too.  It even has a little hook on the back so I can hang it on one of our new walls when the house is finished. 

Happy almost Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment