Mar 6, 2012

Random List Time

Just a few random things I've been thinking about today:
  • Long runs are no joke!
  • I'm tired of running and need a new challenge.
  • I will probably keep running anyway.
  • Sometimes you just have to shake things off and pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.
  • We should always do what is right.  No matter what. 
  • I am much too easily excited by dirt and block walls.  Rightfully so!
  • Teaching math is just as frustrating if not more frustrating than having to do it myself.
  • Coffee is a must on chilly, windy March days.  Is it Summertime yet?
  • As I look out my front windows I'm struck by how blessed I am to have had this home and at the same time I long for the day (soon) when I can look out my window and see nothing but grass and trees and my children playing. 
  • I'm thankful for the convenience of where we have lived these past 7 years but at the same time I can't wait to be away from the highway and the busyness and noise of the city. 
  • 2:30 p.m. is slump time for me.  Coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment