Jan 4, 2012

First Post of the New Year

January 4th.  The first post of the New Year.  Four days into it and so far it hasn't been too bad!  I've rather enjoyed it so far. 

We started back to school on Tuesday with the new schedule.  Today was a little off as I expect most Wednesdays will be.  Cody has speech therapy on those days and today we had an extra appointment for Beau's 18 month well-check soon after that.  We have a healthy little boy who is shooting up there in height to try and catch his sister and brother who have been in the 90th and 95th percentile for age/height range.  I will eventually be the shortest one in the family at the very average height of 5'5.  :/  He has great motor skills too!  :)  He should also be giving up that bedtime bottle soon according to the doctor.  :(  Mama's not so anxious for that. 

Last night I had coffee with my new friend Lisa who offered to show me some photography tips.  Of course I took her up on it because 1) she is an awesome photographer and 2) she is an amazing person and I knew it would be fun to have coffee even if we didn't talk cameras!  So I still have so much to learn but today I tried playing around with a few different tips she shared with me. 

As always my kids are the favored subjects. 





Emma



Cody





Beau

See!  He DOES smile. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment