Oct 30, 2011

Personal Record right there.

This would be me with my cute little trophy!  This is the same race that I ran last year after being just 4 months post-partum with  my little Beau.  This year I did a lot better even though the same feeling of "I think I'm going to die if I make my heart and lungs work any harder" was still there. 

My time was 26:40, (I thought it was 2 seconds faster but I guess I was wrong).  Ah well.  Anyways, I realize that that time may seem slow to some and fast to others but I'm content with it for now.  I probably could have rested up more, carb-loaded, done more speed work, blah, blah, blah.  But I have a life, a family and friends so yeah, I'm happy with that time!  Running isn't my life.  It's just something I do to stay healthy and fit.  But you better believe little miss teased pig tails if I come back next year.....I.AM.GOING.TO.SMOKE.YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment