Sep 2, 2011

My Shadow

Emma goes with me sometimes on my run.  This picture was taken on Tuesday evening.  Most of the time I run alone with just my music to keep me company but this night I left the music and took my daughter instead.  I was surprised by how much fun it was.  She talked to me in the beginning (by the end she was pretty tired) and really, REALLY surprised me on the hills.  She took every single one to the top and back down as many times as I did.  I guess I underestimated her!  She says she wants to run too and wants to do a fun run at one of the 5ks I plan to do this Fall.  :) 


I remember when it was just the two of us during the day while Cory was working.  I had a single running stroller then.  We would go to the park and I would set her in that stroller and she would sit straight up and look forward as I ran behind her. 

Things are quite different now!  Most of the time I run alone, once in awhile with all 3, and sometimes just Emma. 

My runs with Emma are my favorite though.  :)

1 comment: